I just started on Pinterest just a couple of days ago and found so many inspirational images and tutorials. If you haven’t joined, you should try it out. Feel free to add me.
Tantalizing Stitches is proud to present its very own store here at http://tantalizingstitches.com/shop .
The best part about our new shop is:
- You can purchase any quantity above the minimum;
- You can easily find matching finishes and sizes;
- Allows you to choose from a number of different shipping options; and
- Shipping charges are more accurate.
At this time we only accept paypal and USPS money order. However, if you would like to pay by google checkout, Amazon payments, or Revolution Money Exchange (RME), feel free to shop at our artfire shop at http://tantalizingstitches.artfire.com .
Now that Stamps.com sells USPS international first class postage I use it to ship all my items around the world. I love the fact that it imports information directly from paypal, lets you create shipping labels with quickbooks, and shows the status of the shipment without having to individually click each shipment.
In addition, you can easily print a scan form that is used at the post office to show the items were accepted to at the post office. (No more having to explain to the customer that the item was dropped off but never scanned – no more messages with delivery confirmation saying that the post office was only electronically notified of a shipment.)
Before Stamps.com I was using Endicia.com. But I find with the importing process reducing my time preparing shipping its a much better deal.
And the reason why I use stamps.com over paypal shipping?
1. You can use credit card (that’s 1% cash back with my credit card!)
2. You can pick and choose which packages are listed in your scan form – remember once you get that scan form scanned none of the postage is refundable so its always nice to be able to choose which packages are included in the scan form.
3. Its easy to see the status of your shipment as it shows there without needing to click. Imagine having to click every single item – that would take me some time.
You can try it out too! First month free by using the coupon below.